Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wish List: ZARA




Every time Zara comes out with a new collection, there is an automatic need to have the latest coat, dress, shoes, and handbag before anyone else does. Once your friend buys the crocodile leather bucket bag you have been dying over, the bag no longer has the same appeal. Let’s be honest, no one likes hearing, "doesn't Sarah also have that bag?" So, it is crucial to be the first.

Since my wardrobe is limited in color and prints, I make an extra effort to accessorize with color, texture, and shape. When buying yet another black purse or shoes, I try to find pieces with an added element. For instance, I already have 3 pairs of black boots in my closet but I'm in love with the studded high-heel ankle boots from Zara. The justification to another pair of black boots is the studded detail and the sexy height of the heel. These shoes are great for an edgier look to an outfit.




Although I'm ready for winter to be over, I cannot wait to wear the latest fur trim hooded coats from Zara. And the best part is that the fur lining is detachable which allows the coat to also be worn during the springtime. For those who wear all black like me, I love the idea of layering a pink bouclé coat over an all black outfit. The bouclé coat will keep you warm till the end of winter and the pink color will transition an outfit into spring.


Since spring is just right around the corner, it is essential to have a classic trench for those cold rainy days. Every woman also needs to have a jacket that can be worn from work to a night out. The  crème zip-waist jacket and the tweed zip pocket blazer are perfect for a day at office and then for meeting the girls for a drink.




Post a Comment

**